Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Nayana

1. Soft foods help

Hello Everyone,

So yesterday was my two week Post-op Dr. visit. Everything so was has been smooth except I been moved up to soft foods. Last night I tried the 3oz of lean chicken breast. It was moist and I chewed well and after the 2nd bite I felt like it was just sitting on my chest. It took my like 1 1/2 hours to finish it. Has anyone experience this the first time?
  2. 5 days post -op

I'm 5 days post op had surgery on the 7th. I was very anxious to the date but everything when smooth. Hospital stay was two days was very nauseous the first two days any movement brought it on. Thank God is over I'm home sipping away on my liquid diet. I left the hospital with 10 lbs more but it has comfort and 6 more. Waiting to see the surgeon in a week.
  3. Tomorrow is the day!

Tomorrow I'll be sleeved. I was panicky yesterday but today so far I'm good. It's my last day at work before the two weeks off. I was in a crazy mode trying to get things done before I leave but today's attitude is whatever gets done good if it doesn't too bad. There's too many people here with poor time and project management in positions they shouldn't be or at least their performance evaluation should tell the truth lol. I'm glad that I had an assistant that will take care of things when I'm ...
  4. Bumps in the Road

The countdown began now 7 day until surgery. Last weekend had chest pains and went to the ER after two EKG and Chest X-ray everything confirmed fine and had me on Pepcid for acid. It didn't feel like acid I followed up with the NP at the hospital today another EKG and pushing on my chest. She thinks its the muscle in the rib cage or gastrisis? Now I have to get a Upper Endoscopy tomorrow and a Cardiologist on Friday. Its' great that they can book me in so fast before the surgery to get clearance. ...
  5. Pre-Op Appt

So, Today I have my pre- op appointments lost 10lbs in since last seen the doc on 3/10 which they were happy! Everything was fine had massive blood work done and a EKG. Excited and Nervous for May 7th!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast