Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Eating....

I'm 90 days out and 45 pounds down.... But I eat in shifts. I may eat 4 bites the do something's around the house.... 20 minutes later eat a few more bites. Does anyone else do this?
  2. It's been a while since I've checked in

Good morning!

It's been a while since I've posted. Tomorrow will be my 11 week post op birthday and I'm down around 42 pounds. My eating and drinking has not been consistent, but love the weight loss. What are good go to meals? I'm a Realtor and finding that I do not plan very well for meals on the go.
    I've had a hard time eating in general due to a sensitive stomach... But I think the new a it medicine is helping with that.
    I hope everyone is doing well and Happy ...
  3. 45 Days Post Op

I'm so glad to be 45 days out today! I've lost 32 pounds but still having eating problems. The good thing is that I don't really care about eating too much..(I love saying that) but I know I need to take in the proper nutrition so I can be healthy. i'm not a planner but it looks like that's the best thing for me to do....plan meals. YUCK Hate the thought!
    Water is still hard to get down without mixing in something with it. I loved water in my pre sleeved life.

Happy ...
  4. Thankful for the light switch coming on

Now that I'm almost 5 weeks out, I can say honestly that I feel great! Now let's back up the cart a second ..... These 5 weeks have been HECK! What a whirl wind of emotions and feelings. But I have great energy now that all the toxic foods and chemicals are out of my body. I know that I was killing myself Physically and emotionally and I. Had become a slave to food. Or maybe it wasn't the food but the dependance I was having with food.
    During these last 5 weeks, I've barely ate....I ...
  5. Food network

Am I the only one who likes whaling the cooking channel? I was just thinking " what am I doing?" I always loved watching them before and it's just an old habit. Feel kinda silly!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast