Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

shemarie

1. Need restriction or to bust a stall?!?!

Have the flu! I have been at the same number for 5 weeks, but not anymore. Though, I cannot eat more than a string cheese without being full, I feel like I am weeks post op again. Though, that is not a complaint!
  2. New closet

In our community, we have a place where women can donate their gently used professional clothing to help other ladies. I am the president of the board, and I had to fill in. So, I basically was able to go shopping! It was nice to be looking at the 14,16, 18 section rather than the 20+! I now just have to go through and turn in clothes for all that I got today. I don't have any more excuse to look sloppy at work!
  3. Filing

All of my adult life, filing papers has always been a part of my job duties, and it was always put off until later. I realized that I don't actually hate it so much anymore, and I know the reason why!!!! It is because I can bend over for periods of time and not gasp for air! I can bend and breathe at the same time!!! It is amazing what a difference that makes!
  4. Doctor's appointment

I had an appointment with my PCP the other day. My bloodwork came back fantastic, and my BP was good, even though I had just laid off 20 workers about an hour before. I don't have to go back to see him for 6 months, and at that time, he has given his consent that I would be able to try to start working on getting pregnant!!! He, my GYN and myself had all decided that due to my health risks, I would not try after the age of 30. He agrees, that even though I am now 32, my health is far more exceptional ...
  5. Swimsuit

For the 1st time in a LONG time I had an enjoyable time shopping online for a swimsuit for this year. I need to have something strapless so that I don't have tan lines for my wedding in September. I found one, that is super cute...still a plus size, but not for long! I got it in a 2X, but I am thinking that I might have to exchange it for a XL!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast