Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Soul Searching for a RE-start......

Let me first say that I exceeded my surgery goals 4 years ago. I was the picture perfect model (on how it should be done) and was asked to go speak at the meetings. After about 2 yrs I went to my doctor and told him that I all the sudden can eat a plate of food before feeling full. What is going on? Why isn't my "tool" working anymore? At that point, I had regained 30 lbs. And yes, I was still following a high protein low/no carb diet and exercising 2-3 days a week (just not as ...
  2. Far from impressed with myself

Typically a very positive person with my weight loss journey the past 2 yrs, but after my gall bladder surgery, I total got into a sinking ship. Time to swim back to shore.

I am coming up on my 2 yr anniversary and far from happy with the scales & myself.

Time to get re-focused on myself and put down the carbonated beverages (which do expand your stomach), no more "white" anything, no more eating after 7 pm, and get my butt running or T-25 again 5 ...
  3. Reflections

It's been a CRAZY 2015 so far. But I am happy to report things are moving along in a more positive direction this past month. My last blog had to do with my gallbladder gone bad & out it came right before my breast and arm lift. I couldn't be more happy with the results of those two surgeries.

My home life hit a sink hole (or what I thought was) in January. Never thought we as a couple would "fall apart". Understand I decided to get this surgery as a tool to help ...
  4. Gallbladder is gone

Finally figured out what has caused this terrible burning/pain (what we thought to be acid reflux for the past 8 months) my gall bladder. Last weekend I landed myself in the hospital for 2 days. It started on Wednesday and kept getting worse. The pain was one that you can't breathe, having a heart attack, back pain, in my shoulders and down my arms, and burning right in the center of your chest area. Just be forewarned what it might be. I always had trouble eating lettuce, cucumbers, cabbage, ...
  5. Trial and errors of life

Well haven't posted since January. My weight loss journey has been very successful over the past year since my surgery. I surpassed my goal of 150 lbs. Dropped to 139 which means I lost 120 lbs total. Bouncing between 139-143 lbs and I am very happy with those numbers. Have the same complaint as many the loose and sagging skin, but it's part of the battle scars I created.

May 13th is a big day for me. Having a breast & arm lift done. Woo Hoo....very exciting times on ...
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast