Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

misshaunt

1. Night before surgery

Headed for surgery after dropping off the kids at school. Ready for this journey to untrap the person that is stuck inside this body with all the garage I have fed myself. I finally feel like I have made it to the top of the dump and can breath. Very excited to get this done and the "real" person can live the life she deserves.

Goals:

Destress with exercise not food
    Be more open to new activities
    Eat cleaner
    Take 2 vacations in between ...
  2. 4 days of liquid begins surgery on Monday.

Just started my liquid diet for 2 days, then 2 days of clear liquid diet. I can do this! Gained a bit of my pre-op weight back and hoping to loss that 5 lbs before Monday. Had my "last supper...LOL" at TGI Fridays, yep remember it made you sick. Eating out all the time will become a thing of the past. Found a few more protein shakes I really like at GNC. Ready to get this done and move to a healthier, better life style.
  3. Wednesday before surgery, January 24, 2014

Well, my mental status is getting a bit soggy with the rain we are having and upcoming surgery. I fell like I am planning my "last supper" every time I think about food. Which is worse now than it ever has been.

Thursday starting my 4 day liquid diet, 2 days of cream soup and protein shakes and 2 days of clear liquid.

I keep telling myself I can do this. Work is freakin crazy busy and everyone wants something now. I am hopeful that I can maintain ...
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910