Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 6 months Post Op and it's finally happening...........UGH!

So here I am, almost 6 months out from surgery, been doing everything exactly as I'm supposed to....kept reading that even though you do everything exactly right, I would still have hair loss, and yup it's finally started happening............thank God my hair is long, just wondering how long this will go on.........and yes I'm taking all my vitamins and additional supplements as well.............any ideas or any been there and this is what happens?
  2. 7 Weeks out....

I was wondering at 7 weeks post op, what are people eating? My focus is protein protein and more protein. which is typically in the form of an unjury shake. I can do cottage cheese and greek yogurt with no problem, but can not eat meat, its like a rock that is stuck in my stomach. Should I be in the soft food stage still?
  3. My first day at the gym.........

Its been years, years since I have been to the gym and today I went. I was amazed I could go as long as I did on the tread mill. Yesterday was my one month surgeversay, and I'm doing ok. Still working on the food thing, doing mostly protein drinks, greek yogurt and cottage cheese. Once in a while I do egg beaters...but not much...just a few bites. I am not super creative when it comes to figuring out what to eat. But I'm on the right track and each day is better than the day before.
  4. Foamies

I've heard mention before on here something about the foamies..........what is that?
  5. Gas gas and more gas.....

Hello fellow sleevers! I've got to ask, is anyone having gas issues?

No matter what I eat or drink I will have rumbling in my stomach. Then it gets worse as I take my meds and vitamins. Then if I'm real lucky, NOT, it turns into the worst heartburn ever.

Any suggestions on how to combat this will be much appreciated.