Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

flyincupcake

1. 5 Days Post Op

WOW! I feel amazing! My surgery went off without a hitch. The only complications I had was getting the IV in. I was very cold the night before surgery and the day of surgery and my veins were in hiding. The nurses had to poke me 7 times before the anesthesiologist came in and had to put it in (the 7 times was not because the nurses were incompetent in fact they were very good at what they do). The anesthesiologist said because I was so cold my veins closed up. SO if you do not like to be poked ...
  2. Today is surgery day!

I have been climbing the walls in my hotel room waiting to be picked up and takin to the hospital...one more hour to go. Excited...terrified...and hungry!
  3. My Sleeve Journey

I am a professional dieter! I can tell you about every diet and about every diet pill. I have tried them all. From Phen Phen to the new qsemia at $ 125.00 for a 30 day supply..save yourself the money I GAINED 2 lbs.!!! That was really my wake up call. I have an under active thyroid and my weight will only get worse the older I get. So I am saying "Uncle". I am really at war with my body. I am saying .."ok" you won the battle but I am getting the sleeve and I will win the ...