Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Congratulations!! What a wonderful 7 week check up you're doing fantastic!! Keep up the great work!!
    You sound like you're on top of the world, best of luck in your upcoming months. I love the way your doctor thinks. Haven't been sleeved yet, Aug. 26 and can't wait, pre-op coming up Aug. 12. Hope things go as smooth for me as they have been for you, attitude seems to play a big part in this journey.
    Best of luck to you! My journey starts the fifth of August. Thank you for sharing your story. It means a lot to us that are following
    I do hope my surgery goes this well. Sounds perfect! Surgery date for me is the 22nd of July and I am so looking forward to it!
    Uneventful is wonderful! Best of luck as you continue your journey. I have my consult on July 2nd and am hopeful
    Hey Bryce, we have the same surgery date! Glad you're doing well. That chocolate iced coffee sounds good. I'm living on juice, coconut water, and broth. Here's to a quick and successful recovery!
    Congrats and good luck! I felt like a totally different person before my surgery even happened and it was pretty amazing! Now, 8 days out, I still don't feel great, but it is great to know where I'm heading!
    Best of luck on your journey to a better, healthier you.
    Good luck. Don't forget to take Gas X Strips to the hospital. They are amazing and really help take care of the gas pains.