Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

dasdat

1. New changes with Dr. Alejandro Lopez

Has anybody recently used Dr. Lopez in Tijuana? I have a friend going to have surgery next month and I'm wondering how his new hospital, VITA, is compared to Mi Doctors'... Also, he stopped using Specialized Bariatrics??
    Tags: lopez, vita Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  2. Perfect bloodwork!!

Today I got my labs back and everything was perfect!! Best NSV yet!! I can't believe that Dr.'s don't recommend this surgery more often... I guess they make more money keeping people sick.
  3. I have no idea what I look like...

I'm currently 6 1/2 months out. I've been stalled for the past 6 weeks but I'm still shrinking. I workout 4-5 days a week, running and weight lifting/battle ropes and I still eat pretty well... the biggest and stranger thing I'm finding is, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I LOOK LIKE!!!

I honestly feel lost in my body. I've reached the point where I can tell I've lost weight because of the sizes of my clothes, but sometimes when I look in the mirror I still see my old fat twin lol. Sometimes ...
  4. Before and After 4 months

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1837.JPG 
Views:	676 
Size:	874.5 KB 
ID:	18556Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0750.jpg 
Views:	682 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	18557

50lbs gone!!!!! Sitting at 200 even for 2 weeks but I feel great!
  5. it occurred to me...

We forget that if we give it our all this time we will lose it and it will stay off this time.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast