Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lizbutterfly0504

1. It's my Birthday so why mixed emotions?

Today is my Birthday, so why do I have sad feelings on my birthday. I was supposed to hang out with my friends yesterday but it was cut short had to take my mom to the ER. Today I am like I can't even get a birthday dinner, no one will make me a cake. This hurts
    I am happy I am down 41lbs since I started this journey and 22lbs of that came after surgery. I should be ecstatic about the loss & the same time I am like if I buy an outfit will only fit a week or two I am guessing plus no where ...
  2. Yes!! I did lose some weight

Hey Everyone, I hope you all are doing well!! I had my follow-up visit this past Friday on 4/18 which was 10days post op. Can you believe I never got on the scale at home, I waited it out till I went to my follow-up visit. I still haven't gotten on my scale at home and I need to do that this week as I have a youtube channel. You all should check it out my name is Lizbutterfly - so you can subscribe and follow me on my journey. I also have a separate blog which I need to update which is located at ...
  3. 1 day post-op!! Yay sleeved yesterday 4/8/14!!

Hello Everyone!!

The job has been done, I was nervous when they said lets get you to the OR. I kept my eyes closed the entire time on my trip there LOL. I was up to hear let's put the patches, move me to the operating table, then it was take some deep breaths & then it was Ms.Russell I am such & such I was in the recovery room! God is great as I prayed for calmness. I haven't been in any real pain, pain & me are a no go so I hit the button when it becomes available just ...
  4. Today I will be sleeved

Today I start a journey to the sleeve side. I have been on my journey in havin a better relationship with GOD, I pray for calm over me, my family, friends, and those being sleeved today. My prayer is for you Lord to keep your hands on all that will touch me & my family as I go through my surgery.
    Lord you deserve all the Glory!! I praise you!!
    Thank you for all you do Jesus!!
  5. Yesterday was Day 5 and How Day 6 Went

Hi Everyone,

I hope all is well with you!! I was pretty busy today and actually didn't take a nap and didn't feel tired enough to have one. It could be many things I think but my mom attributes it to my protein shakes and not having anything heavy in my belly. I went to church this morning, made a stop at the grocery store with the family, for me I got reduced sugar almond milk (it's new), and SF jello. I must admit that passing the avocado made me a little sad because I love avocado's ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast