Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Poji

1. Nsv

One of my goals of weight loss was to be able to participate in sports that I was unable to because of my weight...Well...A few years ago I was in Hawaii and tried to Stand-up Paddle Board, to no avail...Well...I can now! I have been "SUP-ing" and I am loving it!!!
  2. I've slipped up...

I have shared that I have an addictive personality...I caved in to one of my addictions. I don't want to share which, but I did. I can't believe it! My emotions have been all over the place...I have been fighting off these urges, but I caved...The fight against cross-over addiction is very real...I didn't think it would happen to me because of the number of years I had been without this in my life. Has this happened to anyone else?
  3. I am not like them...

I am an alcoholic. I have never worked a 12-step program. I have been in therapy, but I have learned that it's not nearly the same. I haven't had a drink of alcohol in over 25 years, but I did (apparently-duh!!!) have that transference issue...because now I am a food addict...shopping...spending...I joke about saying that for every day of the week there is probably a "meeting" going on somewhere that I could benefit from attending! Anyway...I have gone to AA meetings...OA meetings...and ...
  4. Is my story getting old for everyone?

I am five months post-op, and I feel as though my story is old to everyone around me...I am feeling a little dismissed, even ignored these days Now I realize that I should shut-up about it at work-big mistake ever telling anyone at work!!! However, I am getting this feeing from my family too Are any of you guys feeling this way?
  5. Central Valley CA

Are there any "sleevers" from Clovis/Fresno CA area?
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast