Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Poji

1. I am at a loss today...

So I felt as though I was prepared, and now today, I feel like I am at a loss...I went to my post-op apt and saw the NP instead of the doc...that bothered me...I had a rough time in the hospital, and so I thought that I'd see the doc. K - so that passed, but I was such a baby about it! Then went out to buy everything for this next phase and all of a sudden I had no idea what to get...Liquid yogurt? Plain, flavored? Soups, no cream in it...no sugar in it...So I bought a bunch of stuff I am afraid ...
  2. Vitamins and supplements

Has anyone heard of these products, and if so - do you feel they hold value?

Hair Essentials, Black Currant Oil, Silica, Biotin, and Papaya Enzymes

I am going out tomorrow after my post-op apt to get all of the vities/supplements that I will need.

All suggestions are welcome
  3. I had my surgery on Friday, and just came home from the hospital today...

These were the scariest days I have yet to experience! My hemoglobin dropped, they had to rule out and embolism, and a heart attack. I had two abnormal EKGs, and I had to have two units of blood transfused, and I wore a heart monitor I while I was there - the best news is that I am totally fine today, and at home. And, I had the hiatal hernia repaired ( that I didn't) know I even had.

I am tolerating all of the jello, popcicles, and broth just fine. I know when I have taken in ...
  4. Wish me luck!

Tomorrow is the big day...my new beginning For those of you who are also getting sleeved tomorrow - I wish you the best
  5. Getting scared

I am scared now, and I am also really excited!

My nurse friends are trying so hard to talk me out of this surgery...some are even angry with me! Hearing them going off on me doesn't help my fears...

I am afraid of hair loss...I am afraid of a staple line leak...I am afraid of looking as if I have aged 20+ years after the surgery...I am afraid of losing too much weight...I am afraid that my husband won't like what I look like after the surgery...I am afraid of the ...
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast