Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. UNDER my goal weight! Say what?!! (Pic included)

When I first started this journey a year ago I remember thinking 'Ok, I'll set a goal weight and we'll see if I get there or not'. Even though I had seen numerous before and afters and other people's successes, I still didn't think it would work for me. Chalk it up to the countless times I had tried to lose weight and failed and never having been a normal weight since probably age 12. So I set 150 as my goal since it was a few lbs above the 'normal' BMI range for my height but not really thinking ...
  2. One Year Surgiversary - Pics Included!

I can't believe an entire year has already gone by. It seems like yesterday I was researching surgeons and working extra shifts to save up the money to have my sleeve done. Time definitely flies by when you're having fun!

My year surgiversary was actually on 02/24/15 but I forgot to post on here. Here's a little recap of how my year went:

* I lost 104 lbs
    * I gained an amazing boyfriend
    * I started doing crossfit and LOVE it
    * I paid for and ...
  3. Pics in my former fat clothes

When I first started my preop diet, I had my mom take pictures of me wearing a green long sleeved shirt that was a size 2XL and a jean skirt that was a size 22. I only wore this shirt for pic purposes because it was so frickin tight that I couldn't breathe! Here's what they look like now..
    And yes, that is me and another PERSON (my SIL) in that same skirt
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	901 
Size:	758.8 KB 
ID:	23148Click image for larger version. 

Views:	828 
Size:	755.7 KB 
ID:	23149Click image for larger version. 

Views:	896 
Size:	134.6 KB 
ID:	23150
  4. 10 Months Post Op - Underwear Pic!

The last 2 months or so have been really slow as I get closer to my goal. I've only lost 6 lbs since my last post buuuut I haven't been trying either lol.

SW: 256
    CW: 159
    Goal: 150

And here's a before and almost after in my skivvies 😁

Views:	925 
Size:	699.1 KB 
ID:	23000
  5. Photos! 7 months post op

Ok I'm going to try and post some pictures.. Haven't done this yet so hopefully it works. Let me know!
    My starting weight was 256, today's weight was 165. 91 lbs gone! I'm 5'4" for those that like to compare with height

Views:	951 
Size:	135.6 KB 
ID:	21425Click image for larger version. 

Views:	927 
Size:	139.9 KB 
ID:	21426Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1004 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	21427
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast