Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Cardiologist Give me the Thumbs up....

Today, was a big day for me as I had an appointment with one of my cardiologists. She gave my a big hug and was smiling ear to ear at the 21 day results of the surgery.

Dr. Misra, my surgeon and my Cardiologist went to school together 20 years ago.

The Cardiologist said she was worried about the procedure and even went as far to text Dr. Misra and told her to look after me. After having 10 stents, two balloons and a quintuple bi-pass all in a space of 18 months I certainly ...
  2. Yeah in the 280's and starting to exercise at a gym

Well I'm in the 280's and very happy about it...one more belt hole to go and I can trash that belt...no more poking holes in that old piece of leather.

Did 5km's on Sunday at the gym and shot hoops for an hour...it was a great feeling.

The best part of the coming week is going to see my two cardiologist, so I'm looking forward to hearing their comments if any on the weight loss.

It's great to look in the mirror and only see one chin and my cheek bones... ...
  3. Minus Twenty...Yippee!!!!

20 pounds off and still amazed that I have had no hunger feelings to date. I used to look at 16oz steaks and lick my chops, my poor butcher shakes his head at me each time I see him.

I can't wait until this coming Wednesday when I can start on the second stage of the food re-introduction...cottage cheese and mushy vegetables...

The calcium citrate supplement is a bit of a pain in the touché as I hate the mixing of the powder in the shakes. Decided to try the chocolate ...
  4. <300

Morning all...

Felt good stepping on the scale today and seeing the first digit be a 2...the journey to the new me has now officially started...onward and downward.

Everyone have a great day.

Moose
  5. Back Home to Snow covered Moose Jaw

Well we made it back from Los Angeles and the warmth to a +5 Celsius temperature here at home. Posted a couple of pictures of before and after the surgery with Dr. Misra. She's best friends with my Cardiologist here in Saskatchewan.

Let just say, the whole experience of going to Los Angeles, was simply the best decision made for my health. The office staff in Dr. Misra's office were awesome and truly cared for my well being. The staff at the Marina del Rey Hospital, were great and ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast