Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. NSV all over the place!! Woo Hoo!

Okay let's just say I truly enjoyed my cruise vacation last week. I had sooo much fun and boy my EGO was on 20!!! Yep- you couldn't tell me I wasn't fine!

A few NSVs was definitely on point! First one was the airline- who was able to walk down the aisle and not have to say excuse me...didn't even get any "oh lawd let me lean in, here comes a big one down the aisle" looks. And was able to buckle my seat belt with no problems what so ever...and guess what-even tighten ...
  2. 6 months..65lbs down and a bunch of inches lost!

Yep I'll take that!! Did my 6 month check up w/surgeon yesterday. He said I was 10lbs shy of expected weight lost for 6 months. I was like unh..alrighty. Note to self don't let the doctor knock your high!! I'm just glad to be 65lbs down and a bunch of inches lost!!

Jut been doing my thang these past few months. I am still on walk/run journey. I have started doing push-ups- modified at that...and must say it's hilarious!!! I can do 7 push-ups and 60 jumping jacks now. I ...
  3. Finally down 50lbs

52.2 lbs to be exact!!!! Woot! Woot! Woot!

just wanted to share...you can go on with your day! LOL!!!!

hold up, i have to say something..just can't be short-not my style. 15 weeks out and 52.2lbs down. I dropped 6lbs in 2 weeks. The daily weighing has come to a complete stop-too much pressure. so i have decided to weigh every 2 weeks. I have kicked up my exercising- well my walk/run routine and kicked up my upper body work out w/weights. Even working on my abs! ...
  4. Can I get a Woot Woot!!

Okay just got back from a "extended" lunch! So I went to Lane Bryant- great bra sale buy 2 get 2 free- felt like I needed some new ones- because of the obvious sagging in the bra from weight loss! Oh my bad if it's TMI for the fellas So I get measured! I am down 4 inches in my band!!! Say Wheeeettttt!!! Who Dat!!! LMBO...too excited about it. Cup size went up 1- so much for thinking I'll be a C cup again! NOT!!!

okay so picked out some bras....decided to look ...
  5. Old habits die hard

yesterday was a bad day food wise. I had one too many eggs (in my mind). ate a blueberry muffin; slice of cake; fried chicken thigh; broccoli- all this thru out the day- definitely not at one sitting. Cake and cookie first time eating "bread type" food for me (in my mind it's bread type-so whatever to you). Everything i ate was bad. and i must say my mid section feels full- like nope you not eating much today. i'm upset with myself because i'm coming off a 3 week stall and finally ...
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast