Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Monique

1. 93 pounds down - Posted Before and After Pics!

Only 7 pounds away from the big 100 off... I need a bit of inspiration, to get me over the hump of work stress and personal life... and onto the 100 off platform.

Soooo, I thought I would post before and after pictures here on my weight loss blog. WOW... there is a difference!

Life has dealt us a blow, my dear husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor and will be having surgery in a few weeks (first time both neurosurgeons will be available at the same time). I am ...
  2. Hit the One's!!! Whooohooo!

I can 't believe it - but for the first time in my adult life, I'm below 200 pounds! I was sleeved 6 months ago and everything is still going well.

For those of you who are struggling through the first few months, take hope, it does get better, you do get to eat more variety of foods and you WILL lose the weight!

I've been struggling with my weight since I was 16... tried everything to lose the weight and never would get below 210... well I'm at 194 now and still moving ...
  3. Hit the One's!!! Whooohooo!

I can 't believe it - but for the first time in my adult life, I'm below 200 pounds! I was sleeved 6 months ago and everything is still going well.

For those of you who are struggling through the first few months, take hope, it does get better, you do get to eat more variety of foods and you WILL lose the weight!

I've been struggling with my weight since I was 16... tried everything to lose the weight and never would get below 210... well I'm at 194 now and still moving ...
  4. I'm finally the weight my Driver's License says I am!

Yep, you read right.... 20+ years of lying about it and finally... I'm no longer a liar! The last time I went in for my Driver's License, the DMV lady said, "Is everything on here correct?", I looked her right in the eye and said "Yes Ma'am!" Bless her heart, she didn't bat an eyelash.

Seven more pounds and I am out of the 200's! Wow, that hasn't happened since I was 20. I can't wait!

I hit a two week stall, but decided that I'd just up ...
  5. Today, I stood in front of the 3D Mirrors at the dress shop and CRIED!

Today was a good day. The weather was gorgeous and I went to my favorite store, Dress Barn. I usually go every other weekend, and try clothes on because it's so motivating to find something I like and make that my goal to fit into the next time I come in.

Well this morning, I was waiting for the ladies to unlock the door at 11 AM. I'm not usually early to anything - hehehe

I saw a dress that I LOVED... Calvin Klein... black and white stripe... soft ...
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast