Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Barbsbc

1. Extra insurance for mexico surgery

Does anyone know of a company that offers extra insurance for surgeries in Mexico?
  2. The journey begins!!

Today is the day!! It's 430am I'm at the airport waiting for my first flight if two. Bellingham to Seattle then to San Diego and off to hospital for tests and then the sleeve!!

I mixed feelings is this too extreme for my size? Is there any other way?

Scared to be going alone but relieved that my hubby will be with me tomorrow

The journey begins!
  3. Tomorrow!!

well it's less than 24 hours and I will have my new jelly bean! The 3 day liquid diet has been hard, but I am focusing on the goal to be healthy and slimmer.

I'm still nervous about the surgery and how my new life will be like. Up to now I've lived a pretty blessed life and I am thankful that I have the ability and the sense to do this now.

My hubby is getting scared now, I am being as positive and reassuring as possible. I am initially going to have the surgery ...
  4. 6 days and the Journey begins!

Well it's less than a week for me until my surgery.... I am very scared but I know it will be great. My biggest fear is that I will never get back that 70% of my stomach, what happens if in the future I get sick? Will I have great results like the others who get this done? Will this affect the great job I had on my tummy tuck 3 years ago? (I love my flat tummy and cute belly button) these are my anxieties....

Last week I was to start my 14 day pre-op diet..... well that didn't ...
  5. Sitting on the fence - to do it or not to do it.

Hey everyone,

I am really sitting on the fence about this procedure and having it done in Mexico. I need to lose about 70-80 lbs and am tired of spending about $700 month on Dr. Bernstiens to try and lose the weight to only gain it back.

The biggest part of my decision is because my mom is very overweight and I am very scared I will lose her. I believe if her and I do this together we can support each other and she will be here with me for many more years. my mom ...