Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

afevang

1. 98lbs lost......2lbs to my 100 mark and 23lbs to my Goal!!!!

I would have never thought I would lose almost 100lbs just 5 months after surgery but I have! I can't even imagine myself 98lbs heavier. I am able to do things that I haven't been able to do since I have had kids. For those that haven't or just recently had surgery don't give up or get discouraged the weight will come off before you know it. Your life will be forever changed after surgery. My husband and I both had it done and we both couldn't be happier with our choices: ) he had his surgery February ...
  2. 50lbs down!!!!!!

I had surgery on December 5th and I am already 50lbs down! Even though I don't feel it yet the scales say otherwise. 71lbs to go and I will be what I was before kids. I am so excited for my husband, February 6th we leave for Mexico for him to have his surgery. Can't wait to see whaT this year is going to bring us. This has been the best decision and money spent!
  3. Almost 1 week post op!!!

I had surgery on 12/05/2013. Everything is going great! I had nausea the first two days but other than that nothing. No pain at all! There is no hunger, only thing I get is thirsty. I would recommend this surgery and Dr Almanza to anyone!!! I will doonthly updateson my progress.
  4. 3 weeks till surgery!!!

In 3 weeks I will be having my surgery!!! So excited and can't wait to start my new journey! I know there will be obstacles on my journey but I am looking forward to a new me smaller me