Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

knip_toh

1. NSV Alert and need your HELP!!

NSV: winning a beauty pageant at 40! Yup... Never saw that coming! I will be headed to the State Pageant next week to compete for the State Mrs. Title! Please help me win the Viewer's Choice by clicking my link and liking my photo! Thank you my sleeve brothers and sisters!!

HW: 266
    SW: 250
    CW: 185

https://www.facebook.com/31647359505...103737/?type=1
  2. Today is MY day!!

Can't believe my day is here! I must say it's been great so far! The Marriott in TJ is exceptional! First Alighterme rep to meet was Orlando and he is so sweet, charming, and was fun to be with.... So excited....next time I wake up from sleep.....I'll be on the Loser's side!!!
  3. Almost headed to Mexico!!

Whelp - the day is inching closer! I have one more work day, then Thursday I will be headed South West! I can't believe it - certainly is happening fast and I am super excited.

The ladies here are work are wigging out way more than I am. Most are shocked that I chose to go to Mexico for surgery, others are just shocked I have decided to do something about this fat ass of mine.

All is well. . . nothing will get me down! I am secure with my decision to use ALighterMe,
  4. This is the week - Pre Op Diet about to start

Thursday I start my pre-op diet - my surgery date is set for January 10th in Tijuana, I will be updating often so if you wish to follow my journey - please add me! I will post pictures along my way! I am super excited about this journey. . . 2014 is looking much slimmer and healthier for me!

Merry Christmas all!
  5. Got my Date

This girl here is approved and set for January 10th - excited and scared all together! Anyone else going to TJ - Alighterme - Mi Doctor Hospital this week? Would love to meet and greet with other sleevers going on this journey with me
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast