Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Kohls Sale & NSV

Slow loser here but it's going down and I am so happy!! I have worked my way through all the stuff I saved in my closet, bought a few pair of smaller jeans on ebay but everything else is starting to just look sloppy on me. I had a 30% off coupon for Kohls department store & decided to try to find some clothes. When I started this journey I was in the 230 range, I am now 156. Started in a tight size 16, and even a few 18 pants and xxl, & xl shirts and yesterday in the store, grabbed tons ...
  2. Taaa Daaaa Not celebrating the scale but a NSV!

So the scale is inching along down - so I step on the scale less often - I have been slow & not so steady all along but I am ok with that. I have decided that it is because I have been meeting with a dietitian for 1 1/2 years now & losing weight all along. I have lost 46 since surgery early November but I am down 79 from my highest so I am good with the progress. I started in a 16 pant but I have had a few 18's over the last few years...I am currently in a 12 and just ordered a couple ...
  3. Just under 4 months post op, 4 days post cruise - doing fine!

I am at just under 4 months and at 44 pounds lost. - thought I would be a bit further than this but it is what it is... I feel good and am hoping for continued losing. I have always averaged 1-2 pounds a week - slow & steady I guess is ok. went on a cruise 2 weeks ago - was really worried about that - oh the food!! but I stuck to eggs & yogurt, salmon & shrimp etc. and did fine. felt a little deprived - not that I couldn't try things - I could & I did but there are just so many ...
  4. Victory at the Superbowl party - and didn't give a hoot who won the game!

Went to a Superbowl party with friends -close friends who hadn't seen me in a little over a month. Tons of food - I was nervous about that. My plan was to eat protein before I went & try a bite or two of something. Could I do it with all that amazing food around?? Several people immediately jumped on me "you have lost sooooo much weight! What are you doing? are you ok?" I had planned on telling some of them but not in a public setting like that with so many others around. I tried ...
  5. Getting ready for vacation - lots of things baggy & big but can't toss them?

Here it is - spent an hour going through my closet trying on things for my upcoming vacation. I am just moving into size 12s right now,(started at a tight 16 with even 1 or 2 18's in the closet) the 14s in some things are starting to get a bit loose - no worries, I have a minimum of 3 sizes in my closet - with just a few 12s to move into. I had a big heap of clothing on the bed when I was done that were all baggy & big but what did I do? donate them? no, I hung them back up in my jammed closet. ...
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast