Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Holy Shrinkage!

ha ha - still laughing! Ran into someone who hadn't seen me for awhile & that is what she said out loud in the middle of walmart when she saw me - "Holy Shrinkage - you look amazing!" I am 7 months out and am down about 60 pounds - still about 14 from my personal goal (which is above what the weight charts tell me for my 5 ft frame) but haven't lost more than a pound or two in the last month. I am still eating mostly protein and nothing "forbidden" - mostly chicken ...
  2. Question for those 6 months plus post op

Someone brought this up on another post here and it was really the first time I thought of it. I have somewhat been stalling here for about 3 weeks. I am not in a panic because I am at almost 7 months and I have proportionately lost more weight then I ever dreamed I could & I am feeling good about my health & how I look but I do hope to lose another 15 - 20 pounds. Looking back I am about 21 pounds less than I was 2 1/2 months ago but have sat at the same weight plus or minus 1 pound ...
  3. 6 1/2 months post op - how are the rest of the 6+ month post people doing?

Had my sleeve Nov 4th - starting weight 207 (had lost 25 pounds prior) - down to 146 now. I am short (barely 5'1") - I feel great and haven't been this size since high school! My "goal" is 130 though the weight charts show 106-121 as my ideal size but I think that is a bit too skinny - I have no interest in being a size 2 or 4. I feel like I have stalled for a month but when I look back I have lost about 21 pounds since mid Feb but it is sometimes 3 weeks in between a pound lost. ...
  4. Who is that in the mirror?

Slow & steady - 6 months out, but I am getting there. Never had a huge loss quickly over this post op journey probably because I had been seeing a dietitian & slowly losing for 1 1/2 years prior to this surgery. I am just barely 5 ft tall. I am now about 85 pounds down from my highest weight ever 2 1/2 years ago & about 59 pounds down from surgery. I walked by the mirror this morning & did a double take - who is that? - I feel little & kind of thin and I am still 18 pounds ...
  5. Almost 6 months & a size 8 jean for the first time since high school!

I am about 5 days shy of my 6 month sleeve anniversary. Two years ago I was in the 230+ range and convincing myself I really wasn't all that big - though family was constantly on me for being pre-diabetic etc. It took me a while to get to the decision, and I am a slow loser - but day by day, little by little the scale continues to go down and yesterday I put on a pair of size 8 jeans today for the first time since high school. I look in the mirror and can't believe it is me in there - I can see ...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast