Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Thanks to All of you that Have helped me with my new Journey

This blog has helped me so much, it answered many questions,
    I have made new friends on the blog and in person in the hospital in Tijuana, Mexico, through this gastric sleeve forum.

I am grateful to you all and I'm just beginning.

TU ALL

DENAKAY
  2. How are things going, I hope fine.... Since you returned home.

Hope your doing well, since sleeved and I really appreciate your wise detailed description on what to expect.

I am going by myself and I'm a little scared.

How are your eating just soup or on a little more substantial now?

Do you fell good, and how long were you sore, if any?

Thanks for your knowledge>

So glad your ok.

So glad I found you on this blog, it put me at ease now.

Did they ask ...
  3. Had the Gastric Sleeve 12/27 - feeling great! Been off pain pills two days!

Quote Originally Posted by denakayhall0218 View Post
    I'm glad you got the sleeve. I'm just analyzing the whole situation and to me the advantage to this surgery, is if a person eats to much after surgery you become ill, or have some have said it hurts, so I'm thinking, I will not be able to overeat.

Found this information on a You Tube Video; that makes sense and has worked well for a Sleever into this 2 yrs. and keeps her weight in check.
    She looks great and loves her life now.

Here IS HER ROUTINE TO KEEP HER
  4. January Sleevers - Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by denakayhall0218 View Post
    Anyone having surgery with Dr. Jacqueline Osuna, on Jan. 31, 2014.? I will be arriving Jan 30 2014 Anyone here going to be sleeved Friday, JAN 31, 2014.?
    ??
  5. Hello!!

Quote Originally Posted by byebyebabyfat2014 View Post
    I'm new to the forum and I haven't had my procedure yet; I'm scheduled to have it this Friday, Jan. 3rd.
    Dena hall here, I know your happy and a little scared, I am scheduled for 31Jan2014 with Dr. Almanza. Are you going in to San Diego jan 2, good luck byebyebabyfat2014' Wishing you we'll,