Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Missbent

1. Tummy Tuck

So excited I can't sleep. I finally get my tummy tuck tomorrow! Not looking forward to the pain but a small price to pay for finally getting rid of the excess skin on my stomach, something I've wanted to do for many years and especially since losing 41 kg (90 pounds). My stomach is the only reminder of my obesity so I've taken pics to compare with after surgery. Will keep updating if anyone is interested in having a tummy tuck and wants to know the highs and the lows of it. Cheers and bon voyage! ...
  2. Protein App

Hi All
    I've found a protein app in the Apple store which I have found extremely helpful in keeping a count of how much protein, calories and sugars etc. I'm having per day. It's called Protein 1 and I think it cost me 99 cents. You might find it useful, I have.
    Cheers
    Linda
  3. Update Ticker

Can someone tell me how you update your weight on your ticker please?
  4. 2 days post surgery and weigh more than before shake diet?

Hi All. I'm 2 days post surgery and have just got home from hospital.

Besides feeling sore, tender and I can't stop burping, all is not too bad.
    What did surprise me when I got home was getting on the scales and finding I'm a fraction over the weight I was before I went on the shakes???
    Is this common? Is this the swelling? Has this happened to anyone else?

Its also very hard to swallow, does anyone have views on this being the stomach or the sliding ...
  5. protein

Hi All
    I've just started on my pre op diet and am wonder if I should be taking some protein powder and vitamins already?
    If so, in what amounts do some of you take and what brands are the most popular?
    Thanks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast