Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SleevedRN

1. 6 months post op

Down 85lbs and doing great! I didn't even know I had that much to lose. My doctors goal was 160lbs as I am 5'8. I reached that 5 months post op and am down to 153! I feel great and haven't had any complications. I'm still doing daily protein shakes and I run regularly. I am so thankful for this surgery and to have my life back.
  2. 4 months post op...almost to goal.

I have reached 4 months post op and am doing great. I am down 72 pounds since day of surgery. It's difficult for me to believe just 4 months ago I was the biggest I have ever been. This journey has been an emotional one.

I am still following a low carb, high protein diet. I have yet to eat a slice of bread since surgery and I don't crave bread when I see it. Yes there have been times(celebrations and parties) when I have had a slice of cake or a cookie, but they make me feel sick ...
  3. 3 Months Post Op: Stats and Updates

Wow. I cannot believe it has already been three months since I had surgery. I'm not even sure where to start.

I am doing great. Work is easier, I'm not as tired, and I feel more comfortable in my own skin every day. I am running 4.5 miles and weight training about 3-4 times a week and I'm getting stronger and faster.

I continue to drink one protein shake a day and eat mostly protein for my meals. I have yet to have a slice of bread but I don't crave it any more. I ...
  4. Almost 3 months post op. New do.

Well, I'm one week shy of being 3 months out. I am running daily and working hard. I'm almost down 60lbs from surgery day! I got a new hair color to celebrate. Feeling great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	727 
Size:	390.7 KB 
ID:	16706   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	750 
Size:	1.45 MB 
ID:	16707  
  5. What are you eating? Here's what I am!

Just curious to know what everyone is eating and what your portions are like post op. I'm beginning to question if I'm eating too much or if I'm doing everything in the wrong order.

Here's what I ate and did today:

Breakfast-2 pieces of turkey sausage and two egg beater servings
    Vitamins
    Ran 4 miles, did arm resistant training and some abs. Sat in steam room.
    Lunch- 4 bacon strips and some cauliflower
    Went to the mall and grocery store ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast