Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JeanethReinoso

1. Un-Easiness :/

I have had for the past 2 days a feeling of uneasiness and being unsure! Today marks 5 weeks and 2 days since I had my surgery and at my last check up last Monday I had only lost 2lbs from the previous check up which was 2 weeks prior to that one! Needless to say I felt discouraged at that appointment but I go back one week from today and am afraid that the scale will once again only say I have lost a 1-3lbs if I did not gain! I am not feeling like I am changing in anyway as I did weeks before and ...
  2. 2 Weeks Post-Op Today

Today marks 2 weeks since I was sleeved! Joyous that ive made it this far and am still here kicking and fighting to the end! This week was much better then the 1st week and I recently strayed from nutritionist and dr.s gusidelines to hydrate myself and fill myself up a little more. The protein shakes just were not agreeing with me, im sick and tired of the jello, ice pops, and water! I never in a million years thought I would be tired of water as that is all I drink, all I ever drank before the ...
  3. Could wanting to Excercise be my way of avoiding FOOD cravings?

I tend to wander off and go into deep thought about food especially when I have a house full of people to feed and meals to cook! I do it and walk away but cant help but sometimes feel depressed because I would like to sit there and taste it too! Then I notice that at those moments I say to myself I wish I could go to the gym or take a long walk right now, as if im sub conciously telling myself to go find something to do to take my mind off of the food! Being only 11 days out feels like an eternity! ...
  4. Day 11 - Wondering If Im Things Are Going Right??

Well its Say 11 since surgery and I have tried to continue to sip, sip, sip! I am able to sip on a protein shake over a hour period of time but I never seem to finish it! I feel like I am constantly sipping but still not hydrating myself enough! I don't feel tired, drained, using the bathroom (not as much as I think I should) and feel overall great ... BESIDES the thoughts that run through my head all day that I am not following the directions to the T and probably am not loosing weight! Its a bit ...
  5. Oyy Feeling unsure of my liquids intake and diet! 9 Days out!

I am 9 days out and feel like I am not getting enough liquids and protein shakes in! No matter how I try to sip sip sip I feel I get full so fast and cant help but think I am dehydrating! Is anyone else having this problem? And what do I do? By now I feel I should be able to drink an ounce in 5 minutes and should be getting close to 40 ounces a day or whatever the guidelines say but I feel like I get only about 10-15 throughout the day! Hoping his goes away its ard to constantly track how much I ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast