Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

meganc707

1. thoughts on pregnancy and the fear weight gain

So pregnancy has been on my mind so much lately!! I have no kids but i'm very happy with my relationship, i'm 27 years old, and i am financially ready to start a family. I am a year and 6 months post op.The only thing that is scaring me is the thought of gaining weight!! I keep putting this goal of reaching 140lbs in my head before even thinking about kids.... Can anyone give me some positive feed back. My supporters say i look great and that i dont need to loose anymore weight. I think ive become ...
  2. 3 weeks post op Diet

Hello everyone. I had mu surgery 12/18 through Kaiser.. im having difficulty with the diet. I am only supposed to have 3 meals a day. No snacks. No protein shakes. Its been kind of difficult becasue I do get hungry two hours after I eat sometimes. I will have a cheese stick or a hard boiled egg. I was drinking a protein shake as well in the mornin. I want to be successful but I feel like im cheating by doing this. Any advice? I should be on pureed but I've advanced myself to soft foods..mainly ...