Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Shalon

1. Sleeve buddy?

So my best friend went in for what she thought was gonna be the Roux En-Y On Tuesday. However; the doctor opened her up, decided she was too high risk, then gave her the Gastric Sleeve instead. He plans to go back in in 6 months or so if it becomes necessary, and finish either a Roux En-Y or the Duodenal Switch. Meanwhile, my best friend is terribly upset because she isn't convinced she'll lose enough weight with the sleeve and thinks her process has just been stalled. I want to giggle loudly. ...
  2. Nsv

Weird reaction to an NSV. I just tried on my thinner pants and they fit. And I started having a panic attack because they fit.
    weird.
  3. Now I have a tooth infection

I'm a little concerned here. I have a massive tooth infection that I just got treated Monday, but I still can't eat yet. I talked to my surgeon about it and they said to watch out for weakness or dizziness and try to go back to drinking my protein. It's never taken me this long to heal before. Now I'm worried about my food, weak, and tired, and I can't do anything about it.
    I guess I'm mostly whining but I feel like crap.
  4. Worried about not being able to eat at all.

I'm 6 weeks post-op and I've hit a snag. Tooth actually. See A week or so ago my tooth started hurting and I started taking extra care of it and looking, once again, for an affordable dentist. Saturday I found I couldn't eat much so I took some pain meds I shouldn't have and tried to sleep. Sunday I finally decided to go to urgent care to get some appropriate pain management to hold me over till I could see a dentist. They told me it was a canker sore and gave me some antibiotics and hydrocodone. ...
  5. Boobs.

WTH? I expected my boobs to get smaller, but I just had to get refitted for a bra and my cup size has actually increased. Last time I got fitted I was a 46 F/DDD now I'm a 42 G/DDDD. So I have gotten smaller, around. But bigger cup? Now I feel even more like a mutant than I used to.
    I've also had a stall, which I'm really hoping was caused by Aunt Flow. I only lost 2 pounds in 2 weeks.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast