Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

I love reading your story. You and I have very similar results, hope you will continue to post
    Quote Originally Posted by rhobysgrl
    Congratulations on your great success!
    Congratulations!
    Annie, Annie, no fanny; banana fanna, fo fanny; fee, fi, no fanny--ANN-IE!
    (Sung with all due affection and admiration.)
    Love you Ann! You are just amazing. Ummmmmm yeah I still have a butt and thighs wth
    Congrats Ann! That's awesome! You have been such a support to the community, always there with advice and encouragement. I'm truly happy for you and grateful to you. Best wishes reaching the remainder of your goals!

Um, I am kind of concerned about my butt. I've always had a pretty nice set of humps back there. I won't give that up without a fight! LoL. No seriously, now I'm worried. I don't wanna lose it!
    Thank you for such a helpful overview of your experience. It's been reassuring to read of such steady progress. As my surgery is looming (one day more, as the Les Mis anthem says), it helps to read such a positive post.
    Ann, I love all of your posts. You have so much insight and give such good advice. My surgery is 01/30 and I am now on the pre-op diet which I must say has been pretty challenging but I am keeping my eye on the prize. I have lost about 8 pounds in 3 days and that keeps me motivated.

Congratulations on all your success and best of luck to you!!!
    Thank you, guys, for all the support. What an awesome forum this is.

I really appreciate it.
    im happy for you! ihope you have continued success.
    Amazing Ann
    Awesome Ann. Hey, that what we should call you
    Thank you for this post ... it is very inspiring ...
    Thrilled for you my friend, and can't want to catch up.
    Good for you, Ann! My body ate my booty too, so you aren't the only one! Maybe booties are for the young, but I'll be honest. I miss mine. I was proud of it. Here's to pants with back pocket flaps!
    Thanks for the inspiring post Ann. You're doing great and must be so proud. 68 lbs to date is amazing and the NSV's are encouraging for the rest of us in the beginning stages of our journey. Good luck on those last few pesky lbs. I'm sure you'll get there in no time!
    That's awesome! You've done an amazing job. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to be where you are.
    congrats and thanks for saying your are proud of us all we are proud of you to and your age so inspiring so we all can do keep up the good work and thanks for giving all us the inspiration we need to carry on forward and know this way of life has good benefits even though at times we may have set backs but to get back up on that horse and ride again super proud of you
    So happy for you!
    Ann congrats, U are doing everything right ,good for u ...ur post was very inspiring and well thought. thanks for all ur encouragement.
    Wonderful accomplishments!
    Congratulations on your great success!
    Pfynss ... I'm so glad to hear from you!! How are you doing? (Thank you, by the way. I've now lost over 66 pounds and have 19 to go at this point. It's just been great so far. Many challenges to go, I know -- maintenance will be a whole different kettle of fish. )
    Hello 2 U! It has been a while since I checked in... But I am soooo glad to hear of your success. Youa re a great encouragement to me and I look for your post eveytime I log in... Congratulations 2 U!
    Pfynss
    hey there Ann...
    Your story is truly inspiring...
    my hubby and I are not too clue on the best foods for protein. it seems we are to get a lot more protein everyday than we are but I am really not sure of the best foods..
    Do you think you and or any other readers might have some suggestions of foods that are good protein givers??

Thanks again for your inspiration
    Congratulations, Ann! That's a great thing to be proud of! I am so happy for your success so far and am sure the next 4 months will be even better!
    You are right Ann we are following the same path!
    Congratulations!
    Great job, Ann!!! You are a rock star!!
    great job
    That's my girl.. You just keep your fine self inspiring me. Yay!!!
    Great job!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast