Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Salenah

1. Protein shakes???????

Do I have to drink the 64oz protein a day for the rest of my life? Just want to know to make sure I a getting my protein in and also!! My protein shots and 64 oz of water eat day!!!!
  2. staying hungry and constipation!! Stress is setting in !!!

I have been staying hurry later and eating more…I also have had constipation for several days or over a week now!! Can anyone help me with this!!! Also my weight is staying between 231-237 for this entire month even though I have been walking and jogging for the last month 7 days a week up and down hills!!! I just don't know!! But I have been eating carbs..like pasta and a half of slice of bread!! Help!!!!!!!!!
  3. I really hope the stall is gone!!

Hey!! Everyone !! I was in a stall for about 5 weeks!! Snh! It was very frustrating !! I stayed back and forth between 240-246
    !! Last week I finally broke down to 238 and back to 242 !! Now I wine up this morning seeing a amazing number on the scale if 235!! Getting in more proteins and water and exercising!! I hope and pray I stay on top of my water intake!! Asking everyone to pray for me with in this journey! Blessings!!
  4. What is a stall really?? How long does it last!! 3wks.... Feeling very frustrated!!!

Ok!! This stall thing been going on for the last three weeks now!! I don't understand..!!!! I have hit 240 and bounced back and forward up to 244... I walk daily atleast 2 miles or more. I am also jogging the hills as well. I have been on top of this for the last few weeks. and my results are the same. I have even been sick for the last 2 days and I only had fluids yesterday and some 4tbl spoon cabbage soup with okra. Still I haven't seen any weight loss.. dose puree' my food make a difference in ...
  5. ?????no weight loss!!!!!!but i have gained 3-4 pounds.... A stall i guess!!!

SHOULD i GO BACK ON MY LIQUID DIET? JUST RIGHT AT 4 WEEKS OUT!! ALMOST INTO MY FIFTH WEEK...I AM VERY FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast