Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

txredapple79

1. Going on 3 years post sleeve...

I haven't been on here for ages....in the last year I lost my way and had been down to 276 on the lowest end. I am currently up to 288. I would like to blame anything and everything as to why I started gaining weight, but the truth is it was my own doing. After losing 150 pounds, I got comfortable...too comfortable. I started eating fried foods, custard, stopped exercising and stopped thinking about what I was putting in my mouth. I am self aware and and starting my small steps again. First item: ...
  2. 18 months post op update...

I went for an 18 month post op appointment recently even though it was about a month early. I have lost a total of 151 pounds. I have about 100 pounds to go. I don't have many issues now a days. I will occasionally have this rapid urge to potty after I eat. I still eat about 6-8oz of food on any given meal. I got so use to not drinking with meals that I never even think of doing it. I need to have some skin removal surgery but feel I need to get that other hundred off 1st to maximize my financial ...
  3. 1 year post op officially...

Yesterday was my year post op date. Things have been going well. I still hate exercising not sure that will change, but I am walking the dog and getting out and doing things more. I started at 430 as of yesterday I am 277. I feel great. Highly recommend it to anyone on the fence. In the year that has passed, I have been able to come off all medications. My blood glucose levels are all under 100 and my HgbA1C was at a 5.4. No real issues aside from sometimes my stomach hates food and it means having ...
  4. Saw my Surgeon officially called it my 1 year visit (technically 10 months)...

I went in for my official 10 month post op visit that I was suppose to do at 9 months. Anywho, My surgeon was pleased with my progress. He said I didn't need to come back for 6 months and all the labs looked fantastic. Officially the weight is 285. That is a loss of 145 pounds. He did mention now is where the hard work begins as I need to work hard to achieve my target weight of 170-190. All in all I am super pleased with my results. Some might think, "wow 285 is still huge"..and you are ...
  5. 10 months post op starting having trouble with solid foods out of the blue

HI there fellow sleevers! I have a question for people 6 months post op and further. I was going through the process really well. 2 days ago dinner came up out of the blue. I didn't think anything of it as I thought maybe i was eating too fast. The following day breakfast also came up out of the blue...same with lunch and dinner. I don't feel ill or anything and I can keep soups and oatmeal down. Pretty odd. Has anyone had this happen to them 10 months post op? I have a MD appt coming up and will ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast