Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Congratulations!! I'm right behind ya! My 3 years is on March 6th. Proud of you...Isn't this the best gift we could give ourselves?
    That is awesome and inspirational! I'm glad you're loving your new life! I want to be just like you!
    Thank you all!

Andrea, Good Luck! You have come to the right place for encouragement and advice!

Ann2: Thank you so much for your kind words. So glad that you're doing awesome too!
    sraebaer: Isn't it funny that now we're old timers???? So glad that you're still around and doing well. Would love to meet up one day! That would be awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Zeeuw
    so awesome .....happy for you and looking forward to my new tool on the 18th of January
    My date is the 18th as well.
    so awesome .....happy for you and looking forward to my new tool on the 18th of January
    Wonderful!! congrats!
    ✨Congratulations!✨
    Congrats!! You sound so happy!!!
    Congrats and happy 3rd surgiversary. Great job and good advice about finding an exercise you really like. Then it won't seem like work.
    Congratulations friend! I think us old-timers need to get together sometime, wouldn't that be fun? I'm at 3 years 3 months.
    <3 Kenson! Congratulations on your three-year surgiversary.

You are one of my heroes here. Thank you so much for hanging around and being real.

Ann
    Congratulations on your continued success! You were one of the cases that inspired me through my surgery! Your positive can do attitude is important and motivational. I continue to exercise and monitor my intake as my sweet tooth and feelings of hunger have returned. So I see that this is definitely an ongoing lifestyle that requires attention not obsession but definitely attention! Onward and upward!
    Congrats!
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful story.
    i wish we had a "like button" on this site..i think you would get loads of likes on that post..congrats!!
    Thank you Kanson for sharing your journey with us, this is such a great inspiration! and congrats for all your achievements!!
    Thanks for sharing your experiences. Your positive attitude has surely helped you along this journey.
    kenson, your story is amazing, as are you! You have been an inspiration to many, including myself and I wish you many more years of health, happiness, and happy memories. Thanks for being here, and I know you love shopping now
    CHEERING FOR YOU.
    Thank you ladies! I really appreciate the support!
    Such a wonderful story, Kenson. I've enjoyed getting to know you here. It's great to hear how your life has improved. I can so relate to that "hiding out" thing so many of us did prior to WLS. No longer! Never again!
    congrats!!! I love this more than you know. The hope.. the positivity!! Gives me the chills!!

You are making your life right. One love!!!
    Congrats to you!! Sounds like your so happy! I know the sleeve is just a tool and we still have to work on our habits and thoughts but so many people have turned their lives from dark depressed stages to the brightest moments.
    Congrats! I hope when I hit my 2 yr mark I will be successful in maintaining
    Yay for you!!! You have been an inspiration for me over this past year!!! Congratulations - you were consistent with a positive attitude and determination!
    Congrats! You look great!!
    I REMEMBER YOU...YOU LOOK GREAT..CONGRATS
    Way to go! I agree that this has been the best thing I have ever done for myself! To all those on the fence, just do it!! You will love the new you!!
    You go girlie!!!! Awesome Awesome Awesome!
    You look Maaahvalous!!
    You have truly been a great encourager!!! (yep that's what i said ). It has been cool sharing this journey with each other.
    I am celebrating your success with you!!! I am so proud of you!!! Thank you for sharing!!! Thank you for being a positive influence around the community!!!
    You are an inspiration. Great job.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast