Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kenson

1. I've been Approved!!!

Woot Woot!!!!!

I have pre-admission testing on 1/2, and I have a pre-op appointment on
    1/7. My time is almost here!
  2. Final NUT appointment

Wouldn't you know it that the last NUT appointment coincided with the first snowfall? There were ten of us, one of the ladies that was in my group from the first NUT appointment, two hours later, we left with a huge packet of informationWhew, literally, I felt like I was going to have a panic attack (I've never had one! ha!) Just so much information!

At any rate, still waiting for insurance approval!
  3. I Have a What???

I have a hernia!

Today, I had my endoscopy and a colonoscopy (not part of the sleeve requirement, but I needed one). Anyway, the doctor told me I had a hernia, which he said would most likely be repaired during surgery.

I must say, in preparation of the colonoscopy, I had to have just clear fluids on Sunday--no food. Can I say that I have a new respect for those of you on the liquid diet? It seemed like everything on TV was food, and when hubby made BBQ chicken last ...
  4. Cardiologist?

Hi Everyone!
    Let's see, when I last posted, I think I had been to the NUT, psych eval and endo. Last Monday was the pulmonary doctor (no issues), and next Monday is the cardiologist. What happens at the cardiologist exam? For some reason, this exam is making me nervous.

Yesterday, I received pre-admission paperwork from the hospital.
  5. Three Appointments Down, Two More to Go!

Today I went to my Gastro eval. Had a great conversation with the doctor, who also gently reminded me that I am overdue in getting a colonoscopy. I asked him if he could do it at the same time that he did the endoscopy and he said "sure." We laughed about him going from one end to the other! Three appointments in three days! So, the Monday before Thanksgiving, I will be having both procedures.

Monday I meet with the pulmonologist. Hopefully someone can tell me what ...
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast