Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Charell

1. Tomorrow...

Well tomorrow I am having my surgery, even though it felt like the days were dragging it has flown by in retrospect!!! I am definitely nervous and scared but I am just as excited and ready to take this step!!! Well 8 hrs and 45 mins from now is check in, so I have to get off work, go home and kiss my boys and then it's bedtime!!! Eeeeek!!! 😆
  2. 57 hrs

wow, I got wonderful news today!!! I was scheduled to check in for surgery on Monday at 10:30am and I just knew that I would wake up soooooo early and play the waiting game, but apparently they had a cancellation and my surgery check in was pushed up to 6:00am. I AM SO EXCITED!!!

My sis-in-law who moved to Billings this last year and is my best friend (next to my husband and my mom) came to town tonight with my 3 yr old niece, unfortunately I did cave and go to dinner with them even ...
  3. Slowest week ever

So I am 5 days out from my surgery, so excited! I'm not super scared right now, I was before starting pre-op diet but I've gotten through 8 days (although I totally cheated Friday and ate pizza and was so stricken with guilt I haven't done so since!) and I must say that sticking with this has been so hard! My biggest relief is I "came out" I told everyone about my pending surgery and the outpouring of support has kept me honest with the diet!!! I did this via FB due to some issues in my ...
  4. Day 2 of pre-op diet...

Let the headaches ensue I guess unfortunately cutting out my coffee and diet mtn dew has been painful, but I will hopefully feel better tomorrow!!!

Today was much better than yesterday and I know that tomorrow will be easier! I had dinner at work yesterday which made me feel guilty not being able to get through the first day!!! So today I stuck it out, I promised myself I would not "cheat" and I didn't! It was hard like I said with the headaches but I'm not super hungry ...
  5. Gettin' anxious!!!

I am one day away from starting my two week pre-diet!!! It is still so surreal, I know once I start this diet it is going to hit me like a load of bricks!!

Bring it on!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast