Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

CountryGirl72

1. Near 10 years post op VSG

It's been a LONG, LONG time...
    Come December 4th of this year I will be 10 years post op of having vertical sleeve surgery. I have aboslutely NO regrets. I can still to this day barely eat 2 chicken wings. My weight fluctuates between 99 and 117 ish... I'm good with that.

I do have a delima that's requiring me to make a pretty major medical decision. Prior to my sleeve surgery I had a hiatal hernia that had to be repaired in order to proceed with my surgery. Well, close to 10
  2. One year post-op today...

One year ago today I made the lifetime decision to change my life. I couldn't be happier with my decision.
    One year ago today I was at SW: 213 size 18 clothes and full of shame within myself. I am now at 113 clothing size 0/1 and couldn't be happier or healthier. I'm 5' 3/4" tall.

No longer obese, no longer have high cholesterol, or high blood pressure, etc... Healthy feels great!

Confidence... Confidence has allowed me the courage to
  3. 11 months post-op tomorrow :)

I have zero and I mean zero complaints or regrets about my amazing sleeve. However... I hope the day comes when I can eat more than two chicken wings!!! I was told that in about a years time my stomach should be at the point of my max food capacity and know what a "meal" will be for me. Well... Tomorrow is month 11 and TWO chicken wings... Really? I'm gonna have to eat multiple times a day to maintain my weight so I don't keep losing. I seriously for real do NOT wanna lose any more pounds ...
  4. So we went on our first vacation since surgery...

We went on vacation August 4th - 12th and I didn't plan a single thing. Didn't plan what to eat, where to eat, etc... I decided that I had this surgery so I wouldn't have to worry about that. I ate whatever I wanted (I can still only eat a very small amount) and I actually LOST 4 1/2 lbs while on vacation!!! Now that's my kind of vacation!!!

We go on a 2 1/2 week vacation beginning on Sept. 19th... We shall see what happens because I am not goin to be a slave to watching what I
  5. Surprise menstral cycles...

Ok... So... I recall bein so happy when I was able to say that I still was NOT having periods (TMI) like so many others out there had started. Well... I can no longer say I got to skip that part. All my life I have had weird cycles, I'd be lucky to have one or two a year. I haven't had a period in over 5 years and that one was brought on by my doctors orders with medicine because he was concerned of hemorrhaging so I took the meds. That's the only way I had them for many, many years!!! Well... I ...
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast