Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. It will be 2 months

Hello everyone on the 25 of December it will be 2 months that i received the sleeve.....Yes again I am happy I have done it. I should say sometimes I do get hungry but can't ever eat what i think i will eat lol.....which thank god. Of course sometimes I am afraid to go back to my size, I guess we all have that fear. Even the fear of not losing weight fast enough, but we have to stop and think hello you just lost over 40 lbs be happy, but our brain still thinks we could lose more...believe me i am ...
  2. broke the stall

For a week i stalled and it wasnt moving from 183 but finally it moved today in the 70's lol so now i weigh 179 woohoo.....I knew that i had to put some more fibre cause number two was stalling me...sorry tmi...but for the lot of you that are seeing no movement usually it is because no movement .....so happy right now!!! Yeahhh......, happy dance happy dance lol
  3. This is the best decision ever!

What an amazing journey i was sleeved on the 24th of October 2013 an i feel great! Yes sometimes i wonder if i get enough protein, bu i know i am lol...i decided to measure myself and see how much i lost in total and drum roll plse lol lol a total of 14 1/2 inches so far woowww I was astounded....I feel i have so much energy it feel superb...Thank you Dr Almanza for making this a reality....now it is our turn to use this tool and make good choices...
  4. Regrets not even for a second!

Really guys for you to ever doubt doing the operation it is worth it....I am loving before starting I weighed 213 pre op and now i weigh 186 it is the most amazing feeling and my surgery from the beginning went well ok some gasses and acid reflux normal regulated by meds!!! Ask me if i would do it all over again in a flash and I am in the beginning lol
  5. Woohoo 4 days sleeved

I am feeling great yes of course some gas a bit off acid and little sore... But otherwise feeling amazing! Met some amazing pple and a sweet friend coming with her sister in law !!! She had lost weight and looks marvelous so the in law wanted in!! So glad I met them !!! I recommend dr Almanza hands down the attention the service they are amazing!! It is not a hospital but comfotable and the nurses were always there at yr beckon call!!! Guys best decision ever!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast