Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Lulu2488

1. Big News!

Hi All,

I'm sorry I have been MIA for a while. I am getting married! In 9 months....I am currently sitting at 161 and would really love to get to my goal of 145 by the wedding. My fiancé and I are starting an herbal cleanse on January 11. I have done one before we went on our cruise and I lost 18 pounds thoughout the course of the 24 days and I felt great so I am excited to do that again. I had a consultation a couple of months ago to get some new boobs since mine are basically non ...
  2. Gaining

Hi Everyone!

I have not been on here in a LONG time but I am struggling and I am turning to my support system! I had my sleeve done January 15, 2014 and I was 240 at surgery and got down to about 155 by December of 2014. I have been through some major ups and downs since surgery. I had double knee surgery in October, lost a very close family member and went through a break up. I started dating someone new right before Christmas and he is incredible and keeps me motivated to stay ...
  3. Holy Hair Loss!!!

So it's been 13 weeks and up until the past few days I haven't noticed anything different with my hair. I kept reading peoples posts about how it hits in month 3 and holy cannoli my hair is coming out in clumps. I am glad I have super thick hair to begin with because I think I am going bald. I have been doing really bad with my vitamins I haven't taken any in weeks so I need to get back on that wagon. I have been doing really good food wise I haven't had anything disagree with me or gotten sick ...
  4. 12 Week Update

Sorry I missed last week. I have been crazy busy. I only have two more pounds to lose before I hit 50lbs lost since preop!! I cannot believe how crazy all of this is. I am noticing that I am eating less but more often. I feel like I just munch on little snacks all day. Pistachios, peanuts, fruit, goldfish, cheese, just random snacks all day. I try to be conscious of what I am putting in my body all the time but sometimes you just have to succumb to that ice cream craving. I started adding protein ...
  5. 10 Weeks...Skin Issues?

Hi all! I think I am at another stall. I haven't lost any weight since my last post. I am however noticing that my skin is getting horrible. It's flaky and dry on my face and I have a lot more acne....has anyone else experienced this? I use a really good scrub everyday and it has worked for me for years but now it's like I'm going through puberty all over again. Strange. Hopefully someone will have some insight for me. I am very pleased with my progress still even though I didn't lose this week. ...
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast