Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Butterfly66

1. Backsliding

FEELING VERY UPSET WITH MYSELF. I AM ALMOST 4 YEARS OUT FROM MY SURGERY DATE. I DID EXTREMELY WELL UP UNTIL AROUND OCTOBER 2016. I'VE HAD A LOT OF STRESS DEALING WITH AN ADULT CHILD GOING THRU A VERY ROCKY MARRIAGE...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! ANYWAY, I TOTALLY STOPPED DOING WHAT I NEEDED TO DO FOR ME AND GAINED ABOUT 30 LBS BACK. IT'S, UNDOUBTEDLY, MY FAULT AND I GET THAT. I KNOW I'M STRESS EATING. THIS WEEK I PROMISED MYSELF THAT I WOULD CONCENTRATE ON ME AGAIN. I HAVE WALKED EVERY DAY SO FAR, ...
  2. Looking for my cousin on here!!

I can't figure out how to find a friend on here. So, I am posting a blog so she can friend me!! This is for you Bonnie!!
  3. 6 months out

Ok....so I went to the Dr. on Tuesday for my 6 month follow-up. He said I was exactly where I needed to be....I've lost 50% of my excess weight!! I recently joined the gym and walk everyday. I'm excited because I have not been this small since I was 19 yrs. old. After 31 years with my husband, it's almost like he has a brand new woman!! My cousin saw a pic of me on Facebook and said "It's like you've turned back the hands of time!!" That made me feel FANTABULOUS!! I am so glad I made the ...
  4. ONE-derland!!!

Pretty dang excited!!! Merry Christmas to meeeeee!!! I have made it to ONE-derland!!! YAY!!!
  5. In the beginning.......

This is my first post on the sight. I had my surgery 9/4/13 and have lost 35.4 lbs so far. I'm excited to see where this journey will take me. Just started eating "real" food and so far, so good. The hardest thing I had to deal with was post-op pain. About 2 weeks post-op my belly started hurting....kinda like when you first have the surgery.....especially if I coughed or sneezed. It got really bad for a while and I called the Dr. Turns out it was where the deep stitches were and