Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 1 year sleeversary!

This is my one year anniversary being sleeved. This is one of the best decision I ever made. I am 144 lbs down now. I would have never thought I would lose this much weight in a year. I don't have to much loose skin. I've constantly exercised to avoid loose skin doing cardio, toning, and weight lifting. I am still sticking to the doctors diet plan which is low carb so I adopted a low carb lifestyle. My husband was sleeved 4 months after I was. It's easier when you have some doing it with ...
  2. husband finally sleeved

My husband is in surgery now getting sleeved. I was sleeved September 10 and it was a journey getting him here. When I was sleeved in September, he completed everything needed to get approved then his job switched insurance companies October1! The new insurance didn't cover weight loss surgery. We had to contact the benefit manager and she worked hard for us and finally got it 2 be a covered benefit. It's a good thing that the old company approved him, that helped our case alot. I'm so ...
  3. Return to work

I really enjoyed my time off but now back to work. This week at work wasn't bad. I'm glad I waited until the puree stage was over. So far when the shift ordered out, I wasn't tempted