Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Dawzow

1. just a little pregnancy update

It's been a little over 13 months since my surgery. I lost 100 lb by 9 months out. I'm now 24 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and have gained 10 lb. Sometimes I get worried about making sure I am eating the right things, or enough of things...but my OB isn't concerned at all. Everything is looking good and he actually told me that the weight loss patients he has do really well and tend to lose the weight quickly after giving birth. I went 9 months with no cravings of carbs and other crap...but ...
  2. 10 months out, 100 lb down.... And surprise...!

8 weeks pregnant!

Had twins when I was 20. After a few years we tried again.... For 6 years and even did some fertility treatments. Dr's told us it just wasn't going to happen without more invasive fertility treatments....

I had my surgery Feb 2014 and we began the foster care licensing process.

Just found out I'm 8 weeks pregnant and couldn't be more thrilled!
  3. 3.5 months post-op HUGE goals met!

Well, I'm down 50 lb. That is a huge accomplishment for me. It's time to really start exercising so I can drop the next 100!

But that's not the most exciting thing...the most exciting thing is that this past week, I took my kids to a water park (they're 8 yr old twins) and as a family (ALL 5 of us) - I participated. I climbed to the top of ALL the water slides, LOTS of times! I fit comfortably in the tubes... I could get myself OUT of the tubes at the end of the slide without ...
  4. 20 days post op... Mental health

I need to completely revamp the way I think about food.

Let's say I use to eat a cup of something, Nity I can only os I think "oh hey... OK, I can eat 1/3 cup" but in actuality I can only eat 1/5 cup. It isn't about what I think now, it's about what is reality and my reality can be really skewed when it comes to eating. I also need to figure out what full or satisfied feels like... Because all I know is over full and it makes me I'll every time I eat.

I ...
  5. 15 days post op

Well, it's been 15 days since my gastric sleeve surgery and I am down 15 lb. I think in my mind I imagined the weight would just melt off...and for all intensive purposes, it is. I am happy, healing well, and feeling like I have more energy. I didn't weigh myself before the preop diet, but am pretty sure I lost some weight doing that as well...

There is a guy at my daughter's cheerleading gym who had the surgery (in the states) 1 week prior to my surgery...almost to the date. ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast