Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Feel so tired after #2

Does anyone else get so worn out after they use #2? I'm 6 weeks post op and I usually go every day a couple times a day or skip a day or two. I don't have to strain or anything. But It wears me out afterwards. I feel so tired. I'm getting protein in and vitamins. This just started after surgery.
  2. First NSV at 28 pounds lost

NSW: I've lost 28 pounds since Preop & Surgery on Dec. 27th. The cinema I usually take my daughters to I USED to have to wiggle and squeeze into the seats as the arm rests do not move well this past Saturday I sat down like a normal person. I couldn't believe it. It felt so good to feel comfortable in the seat! HW 369 SW344 CW 327
  3. Sharing blog spot of The World According to Egg Face-Recipes, tips, ideas

4. 10 days Post OP! YaY For being sleeved!

Hello all! I had my surgery on Friday Dec. 27th, 2013. I also knew I would get my gallbladder taken out. The surgery took 5 hours because of my gallbladder. The surgeon said the gallbladder was larger than stomach to take out because I had 50 large gallstones. He had to remove them 1 by 1. After surgery I was in some pain because of where my gallbladder was removed and a little bit of stomach pain. I threw up a few times after sipping water, but it was normal the nurse said. The gas pain is very ...
  5. Surgery date is December 27, 2013!

The past month has went by so fast. I got approved last month, had my last class and seen my surgeon again to talk about the surgery again. So today I had to start my surgeons two week liquid diet with their protein shakes. I have to drink 4 shakes a day and I can have 6 foods from the list as well. I had one shake it was vanilla... the smell isn't good and the taste isn't great and it's so thick. Now I don't want to drink the chocolate one because it has that same weird smell but chocolaty. I'm ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast