Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LetsDoThis

1. Somebody shoot me!!

I am beyond Calgon at this point..lol

After returning home late this past Friday night from my friend's wedding.. Not only attending but I doubled as photographer as well.. I spent my weekend editing and weeding through pictures.. On top of lacrosse.. This past weekend's lax was not for my daughter but for a few girls that we have as clients (coaching and training).. Now it's Wednesday.. I'm clueless where the past few days have gone, even though I have been running from appointment ...
  2. Traveling and dropping the pounds!!

So it's been over a week.. Maybe 1.5 to 2 weeks that I've been on. I'm feeling like it's confession..lol

At last minute my daughter and I drove to Georgia and then South Carolina for lacrosse. My daughter plays, and isn't to shabby..lol well I was worried about what I could eat while traveling. I now really can tell how much my taste in food has changed. I know the reason behind it is going for the time I did without sugars.. Or really minimizing them is a huge factor. Once the sugars ...
  3. I want to puke!!!

Okay yesterday I went to GNC and purchased their women's liquid vitamin. Now when I was making said purchase my brain was screaming at me to stop!! Telling me I wouldn't like it.. But I was like "brain shut your mouth, you don't know what you're saying".. I even asked the GNC guy about the taste.. To his defense he did not come out and say I'd want to puke, even though I strongly expressed I did not want to puke. He said "It's like drinking a shot, do it fast and you'll have it done ...
  4. My bit of crazy..

So this morning I stepped on the scale and was down another pound. Woo hoo!! :-) I haven't adjust it yet on my profile yet because I'm goofy like that and wait 2 days for a confirmed number..lol that way also I don't flip out if the scale goes back up a pound the next day.. I realize my diet will trigger it to bounce around, so I'm trying to keep tabs on that.

Tuesday will be the start of week 5 (28 days post-op). I haven't started my exercise routine yet. I was told to wait until ...
  5. ~new group~

I just posted a new group... Food Glorious Food!!

Please take a look and join in, you'll see what I am up to
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast