Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jewelzs

1. 3 weeks post op

Thought I would update as I haven't been on here lately. I've been busy adjusting to life with the sleeve. So far I've managed to only have two episodes of eating too much. It really only took that many times before I decided I did not like that feeling at all. Now I slow down and pay attention. I am loving my sleeve more than words could ever express. In the three weeks since surgery I no longer have sleep apnea, high blood pressure, back pain and my blood sugar level is fine so not at risk for ...
  2. Southern Food

I had an emotional day yesterday. Well more of a head hunger day. As I was strolling though streets in Sydney, I noticed a restaurant called New Orleans Bar and Grill. I immediately stopped and gawked. My mind told me to stay away but my curiosity got the better of me. As I was reading the menu, I almost cried seeing gumbo, jambalaya, Poboys and CORNBREAD. Now someone who is not an expat would not understand what it means to see food that you haven't tasted in years. Craved in those years like crazy. ...