Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

NicoleC

1. Day three

Three days postop and I feel great. I'm having a little gas here and there but I'm not even on Tylenol. Day two was a blur. I was just very very sleepy. Was anyone else so sleepy right after surgery? Other than that there wasn't much pain at all and no gas. I had trouble staying awake until this morning. All in all, things are very good. Last night for about 10 minutes while I was going to sleep I turned my side and my heart started racing for no reason l. It scared me absolutely to death. I thought ...
  2. Post op

I just got out of postop about six hours ago. Been sleeping most of it and asked for nausea medicine a couple times. Besides that, I feel amazing. I was so very scared that I'd be in a lot of pain but honestly, fingers crossed, today has been wonderful. I always scavenge for people who just got out of Post op so I wanted to post my experience. These boots they put on me actually feel really good, almost like a lower calf massage. Lol
  3. Endoscopy with no surgery date.

Hi All!
    I was curious about peoples endoscopy experiences. It sounds so scary! Also I am a little worried. It seems that everyone on here with an endoscopy date has a surgery date. I've had my blood work, nutritionist meeting, psyc eval, practitioners meeting, ultrasounds and surgeons meeting. I have a group psych meeting and endoscopy scheduled three weeks from now and my insurance doesn't have a monitored diet prereq. Is it odd that there is no surgery date discussed yet? and If ...