Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JUstKAWS

1. Guess what? Not pregnant anymore

What a pregnancy...I didn't stay pregnant long. Baby Samara James showed up at 24 weeks and 3 days gestation. She weighted in at 1lb 12oz and 11 inches long. She's now 16 days old and a fighter.

Meanwhile, I'm dropping weight again. I weighted 134 when I found out I was pregnant, got to 138 the week before I had her. Now, I'm 122. Exhaustion and pumping is a huge part of that. I don't know why she came early, I was laid up in the hospital for 3 days trying not to have her ...
  2. Not even a year and guess what I am? Preggers

So, my year isn't even until August 21st of this year. But, back in May I learned that I am pregnant. I'm about 11 weeks now and everything seems to be on track with the baby so far. I was just 6lbs shy of my goal weight but, whatever...that'll have to wait now.

Is there anything I should be concerned about being pregnant less than a year out? I know what I'm concerned about now - getting enough to eat to keep going. I'm so tired right now and I know a big part of that is just ...
  3. Still afraid to try on clothes and other fat things

Seriously, I'm doing well right now. Really well. I've lost 60 pounds in these last 6 months and it's falling off where it needs to fall off to look good.

But, man, do I still act like a fat person. I feel like I'm still hiding in the fat clothes and I dare not try anything on in a store - still won't even walk in a store for fear of nothing fitting me.

Let me tell you how ridiculous I am---I was in a 14W when this all started with surgery. I probably should've ...
  4. Replacing bad with good

Keeping in mind that our sleeve is just a tool, I've still tried to make other very healthy choices by replacing bad foods with good foods.

For example -

No more canola, vegetable oils. I use olive oil, coconut oil and ghee instead. Taste better, too

No more fake sugars and sweeteners, less sugar in general. I use stevia in its' pure form. I found a recipe for a date paste that I want to try. A better substitute for baking with sugar.