Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jen from Texas

1. Do have this surgery!!!

For pre-sleeved and those on a stall- the scale WILL move again. I'm so happy buying new underwear and cheaper bras, you'd think I just won a lotto.
  2. Hey,You! Yes- you the undecided one!

I am loving the changes that are happening. I feel.... content.... and happy with myself. I am not racing against anyone's weight loss, I try my best to do well one day at a time. I have stalled, and its okay. I ate a single Cheetos puff today, and I stopped right there. I was sleeved 09-04-13 and down 52 pounds. My sleeve is awesome. I am living, not existing, and really feeling great. This forum is my advice board,pick me up spot, and cheerleader. Thanks everybody!
  3. Shopping my own closet

I am currently furloughed- using my time to catchup on housework. Kids are at school so I decided to start with the back of my closet. Sounds silly but I tried on some shirts NEVER WORN and they actually fit, which made me cry. It is hard to describe my feelings over some swatches of cotton. I even did a little dance. No one not on this journey could understand, so of course I logged right in to share the news. Don't get me wrong, still wish I could have a few doritos and a giant soda, but ...