Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jaxmom77

1. Update

Hi, all!!!

I remember being a newbie and reading these blogs obsessively. I wanted to update for those newbies out there.

You can do it! It is SSSSOOOOOO worth it! I am down 110lbs since my surgery on 9/30/14 and it is amazing! I would like to lose another 70 and trying to stay motivated!

Thanks for all the support and good luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PART_1404518963816.jpg 
Views:	430 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	20353  
  2. Almost 100 lbs gone in less than 5 months!

How will it feel to lose 100lbs? Well, let me tell you! It will feel like... you feel good enough to put on your tight (6 sizes smaller) jeans and your hooker boots to attend the Chippendales show at The House of Blues for a girls night out! ....like you can push your shoulders back and pose for a pic with your hand on your hip not feeling like you are 5 times larger ...
  3. 89 lbs gone in 4 months!

I never would have thought the weight would come off this fast. I feel great and I am working hard! If you are reading this trying to decide on surgery or are about to have the sleeve surgery, this will be the best decision of your life! If you are on the loser's bench with me, WE GOT THIS! Remember to take time and do it for yourself first so you can be around to DO IT for those you love!!!

Positive thoughts coming your way!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140116_184546.jpg 
Views:	549 
Size:	183.1 KB 
ID:	16772  
  4. Is this really possible?

At my 2 week follow up I weighed in 33+ lbs lighter than I was when I started my 2 week liquid pre-op diet. I have not been weighing myself between visits for a few reasons. The main one being that I see lots of comments on here and FB groups I'm in about those of us who weigh everyday or multiple times per day and i dont want to be like that. Also, the only scale I own tops off at 330 lbs.... when I got on it the other day it said ERRR!!!!!!!! I assume that means I am not under 330 lbs.
  5. 12 days Post Op w/Pneumonia

Hi all! I have been MIA pretty much since surgery because getting enough liquids and protein is a FT job! LOL! Plus I went back to work 1 week post op so things have been busy!

When I woke up from surgery I was in pain from the gas and my back hurt....maybe also from the gas?!?!?! I walked as much as I could starting about 4 hours after surgery. I was allowed to start drinking water the next morning without the leak test because my "vitals were fine".... I thought that was ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast