Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Meels622

1. Head Hunger is KILLING me!!!!

OMG this is definitely the worst!! Knowing that i cant have unhealthy food makes me want it so bad!!!!! Like right now all i want is a big juicy cheeseburger but i know i cant have a cheeseburger for a looooooooooooooooong time! I am really struggling with this! Has any one else experienced really bad head hunger? How do you deal with it? Does it go away/get better??
  2. Head Hunger is KILLING me!!!!

OMG this is definitely the worst!! Knowing that i cant have unhealthy food makes me want it so bad!!!!! Like right now all i want is a big juicy cheeseburger but i know i cant have a cheeseburger for a looooooooooooooooong time! I am really struggling with this! Has any one else experienced really bad head hunger? How do you deal with it? Does it go away/get better??
  3. So much pain :(

This pain is excrutiating, i cant even SIP water without it hurting so bad. Im worried that it will always hurt to swallow food and drinks. Can someone shed some light on when the pain goes away and when you start to have an appetite for food because right now just the thought of food makes me nauseous.
  4. Officially SLEEVED!

This morning was hell! I had my surgery at 7:30 am and when i woke up i was so nauseous and so uncomfortable. My mouth was so dry; I wanted water so bad but i cant have anything by mouth this entire day and it is very very hard and agonizing, all i want is a glass of water

Other than the no water thing things are going smoothly. My pain is decreasing as the day goes on; what is helping that is the walking. Each time i have gotten up and walked i have felt so much better after and ...
  5. Surgery is in 2 days...Im freaking out!

What if this is a mistake? Do i really want this when im so young? UGH so many doubts