Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Best of luck-
    Good Luck!!!
    Best wishes to you and hope your surgery and recovery goes smoothly!
    Good luck.
    Good luck! I hope that it's a piece of cake for you and that you come out the other side a happier and healthier person!
    Tom....welcome to the better life. The sleeve is the best decision I have ever made for myself along the journey of weight loss. My journey is up and down, it is at times frustrating, but it is something that gives me a constant reminder that I am in this for the long haul. It is a lifestyle, an opportunity, and a promise to myself. You, like all of us, will have good days and bad days. Hang on to the promise you have made to yourself. Take this one day at a time. Keep both feet on the ground, but keep reaching for the stars. Look forward to hearing about your journey. Keep us posted!!!
    Good Luck! You're gonna do great!
    Good job, Tom! ...I'm set for surgery on the 26th of this month. It still feels forever away!!!
    Good luck and hoping you have a speedy recovery:-)
    Good Luck! I am almost to my second nut appt so I have a few months left to wait so I can appreciate your impatience! Just want this done and over! Having a hard time being motivated to "diet". I am sick of even the thought- up and down over and over again.
    Good Luck --soon to be--"shop off the rack in any store you want Tom"