Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Kimpossible318

1. 3 MONTHS POST-OP (with comparison pics)!

So these past 3 months have come and gone in a whirl. It's insane!

I have discovered an application called "Monitor Your Weight" on my phone. It's pretty cool - you should check it out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-16-08-12-12.png 
Views:	1110 
Size:	812.5 KB 
ID:	16171

Basically, in 3 months I have lost 62.4 lbs. My BMI has gone from 56 to 45.9. I have lost 36% of the weight I want to lose in nearly 25% of the time I want to lose it. Not too shabby.

I am happy with my weight ...
  2. 10 weeks post-op UPDATE!

I seriously cannot believe it has been 10 weeks already. I know they say time flies the older you get, but sheesh....maybe I need it to slow down a little.

Again, I apologize for not being as active on here as I was. This is the time of year where work gets a little cRaZy and my travel schedule gets ramped up. I just got into town last Tuesday night late and I leave again this coming Wednesday. Oy!

So here are my thoughts about being sleeved thus far:
  3. Home, sweet home

Remember me? Yeah, I know I've been M.I.A. lately.

Just returned home from a 9 day business trip to Chicago. I was incredibly busy throughout each and every day.

I missed my gastricsleeve.com peeps sooo much.

I will be working on posting my 2 month post-op blog ASAP.

Hope to catch up on all of you by the end of the week.
  4. Take this phlegm and shove it, yo!

Prior to my surgery...about 3 weeks prior, I got sick. It wasn't too be unexpected cuz I always come down with the same crud. I always try to self-medicate. I eventually figure out I can't and then I go to see the doctor. This time was different. I felt a sore throat pop up out of the blue on Tuesday. My FB friends were so kind to throw natural remedies my way from apple cider added to my water to honey in my tea, but I Nyquil'd myself just to get sleep and vowed to go to the doctor the next ...
  5. 6 Weeks Post Op!

Okay, okay....I'll admit it. Since I moved back home (a week ago this past Sunday), I've stepped on the scale every day.

Some days there is no loss. Other days it's a pound. Today was a one-pounder which put me at 40 lbs lost! I couldn't be happier!

I had two kiddie birthday parties to attend this weekend. The first one, on Saturday, I ate a small piece of brisket with bbq sauce. The second one, I just sipped on my drink the whole time. After yesterday's party, ...
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast