Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Serenity3104

1. Moving along...

So today was my second visit with my Dr. Beltre...he reviewed my lab results with me and told me I was positive for h.pylori bacteria but everything else was fine... Which is good:-) For anyone reading this blog who isn't quite familiar with H.pylori..know this..H.pylori is a bacteria that is found in our stomachs. It's quite common amongst everyone...so it isn't so much a horrible thing.. But this bacteria can lead to a weakening of the stomach lining which can lead to stomach ulcers and cancer ...
  2. Moving along...

So today was my second visit with my Dr. Beltre...he reviewed my lab results with me and told me I was positive for h.pylori bacteria but everything else was fine... Which is good:-) For anyone reading this blog who isn't quite familiar with H.pylori..know this..H.pylori is a bacteria that is found in our stomachs. It's quite common amongst everyone...so it isn't so much a horrible thing.. But this bacteria can lead to a weakening of the stomach lining which can lead to stomach ulcers and cancer ...
  3. I ran today...

Lol! Ok it was only for like 2mins at a time.. Lol! But I feel proud of myself...
    My best friend is practically a gym junkie.. So I asked her for a few ideas on beginning a work out. I haven't worked out for ...awhile to say the least.. But like I said I might as well start this routine now. She suggested 45 mins of cardio and then weight lifting for the arms today... And cardio and toning the legs tomorrow. She calls it "shocking" the system ...interval training...where I alternate ...
  4. I've never been so excited just to get labs done...

Lol! So it's 853 .. I'm sitting In the waiting at quest diagnostics to get my blood work done. My doctor ordered a h. Pylori urea lab test and a tsh ( thyroid stimulating hormone) w/reflex t-4, free. I would think that he would have ordered a few more.. But who am I to know.. Lol! Right now I'm actually excited just to get this done.. Because I feel like it's another step towards my destination.. So good morning everyone! Have a good day!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234